• 簽到天數: 1299 天

[LV.10]以壇為家III

跳转到指定楼层
    樓主
    发表于 2023-5-6 18:35:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

更多成人资源,马上注册论坛帐号。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即註冊

x

[HD/2.37GB] 05/06 Daisy Bean Blacks On Blondes(独家欧美)

演员 : Daisy Bean
    简介 : Daisy is off to college and trying to maintain her long distance sweetheart. While at the dorm Daisy was arguing with her long distance boyfriend. This made her upset. So she called her college guidance counselor Jovan to talk about her problems back home. Daisy has heard through the grapevine that Jovan has banged a few of the college students and that he’s packing a huge dick. Jovan calls Daisy into his office to discuss how she has been getting accustomed to college life away from home...

【图片预览】:图片打不开或过慢,请挂代理

=======================================================================

[HD/1.66GB] 05/06 My Stepmom Is My Girlfriend(独家欧美)

演员 : Aaliyah Love
    简介 : Aaliyah Love has certain needs and her husband isn't meeting them. Her stepson, Tyler Cruise, overhears the conversation and joins Aaliyah on the couch to get a little bit nosey. He asks his stepmom if she likes foreplay, then coaxes her into role playing sexy conversation with him so he knows how to talk to other girls...

[HD/4.58GB] 05/06 Perfect Fucking Strangers(独家欧美)

演员 : Jennie Rose
    简介 : Jennie Rose is recording her workout routine for her members when the new gym manager, Kyle, walks in. Apparently, it's against gym policy to film there, but Jennie thinks she can convince Kyle to let her continue. She has Kyle whip out his big cock and she sucks and fucks it all over the gym equipment. Needless to say, Kyle decides to make an exception and let Jennie continue recording her videos.

[HD/2.73GB] 05/06 Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Hottie(独家欧美)

演员 : Mimi Cica
    简介 : Believe it or not, I wasn't going to get laid that day. Hell, I didn't even bring my wallet! But if luck comes to you, you can't refuse, because otherwise you might never meet it again. I clenched my will into a fist and walked toward her. And all she wanted was to get back at her boyfriend. We found each other and had a great time. The only thing I didn't understand was how the guy could find us...

[HD/1.40GB] 05/06 Why Do Guys Cum So Fast(独家欧美)

演员 : Maria Kazi
    简介 : Maria Kazi has had a shitty day, so she goes and invades her stepbrother's space. Brett Maker listens as Maria tells him that every time she has a date, the guy cums too fast. Brett offers to give her the dick, at which Maria laughs and leaves the room. She heads to her bedroom where she hikes up her miniskirt to masturbate and get her kicks all by herself.

Why Do Guys Cum So Fast.torrent

73.12 KB, 下载次数: 410

[點擊查看種子詳情]

Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Hottie.torrent

51.32 KB, 下载次数: 402

[點擊查看種子詳情]

Perfect Fucking Strangers.torrent

78.56 KB, 下载次数: 383

[點擊查看種子詳情]

My Stepmom Is My Girlfriend.torrent

79.51 KB, 下载次数: 260

[點擊查看種子詳情]

Daisy Bean Blacks On Blondes.torrent

51.45 KB, 下载次数: 327

[點擊查看種子詳情]

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即註冊

本版积分规则

手機版|Archiver|SEX169

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 05:58 , Processed in 0.619481 second(s), 17 queries , Memcache On.